Tuesday 27 January 2009

hello from Kerala!

From 35 degrees and humid Kerala I have found some time to brief you about my experiences in the south so far. After being stuck in Mumbai for one day we managed to get on a night bus to Goa where we spent two great days. Once I get home I will post a more elaborated story about these experiences! :D

Last night a night train took us to Kerala where we just booked a boat trip for tomorrow morning. The trip will take 22 hours and is supposed to cover all the beauty that seems to be hidden in the so called back waters. At the moment I fervently hope all this will be worth the money we're paying for it ;)

Flight back to Delhi is scheduled for Sunday afternoon and Monday I will post some detailed stories about all this! Of course with the related pictures and videos..!

No comments: